Tour Your Book!
Why virtually tour your book?
Exposure. New terminology is floating around the publishing industry. Social media marketing. Online marketing specialists. Online Marketing Managers. Social marketing is the future. And where do you market socially? Twitter, Facebook, blogs, online outlets. And if you don’t have an established twitter account, or huge facebook following? Well, you find bloggers that have these followings. This is where your virtual book tour comes into play. Instead of paying for airfare and setting up shop in an out of the way bookstore to attract maybe a few hundred readers – you have the potential to attract thousands of readers in a virtual tour, all without ever leaving your house.
Tours are affordable and easy to undertake. PJV can set you up with appropriate bloggers, blog tour banners and marketing advice to get your started. Just let us know that you are interested. Email us at Parajunkee Blog Tours < PJBlogTours@cox.net >
Latest posts by Parajunkee (see all)
- Feature & Follow #149 – May 16, 2013
- Ten Tips for New Bloggers – May 16, 2013
- The Adventures of Evil Book Blogger Ep. 1 – May 15, 2013
- PJV News: Hot Books Releasing Today – May 14, 2013
- Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler – May 13, 2013
- Feature & Follow #148 – May 9, 2013
- Twitter Etiquette – May 9, 2013
- My Favorite Book is become a movie…an obsession story. – May 8, 2013
- ‘Til The World Ends (Anthology) by Julie Kagawa , Ann Aguirre and Karen Duvall – May 7, 2013
- Hot Books Releasing Today – May 7, 2013