Parajunkee.com Online Advertising TOS
These Terms and Conditions shall govern the relationship between www.parajunkee.com, a website owned and operated by Rachel Rivera, sole proprietor, for itself and as representative of any third party network on which advertising is procured.
- Parajunkee’s View reserves the right to reject, remove or cancel any advertising, space reservation or position commitment at any time and for any reason in its sole discretion.
- Each advertising agreement covers only advertising relating to the regular business owned by advertiser.No subletting, brokering, or assignment of adsunder any advertising order is permitted with out the consent of PJV.
- Advertising copy must be submitted prior to the advertising time period.
- PJV shall have no obligation to accept changes to advertisement creative or insertion instructions after acceptance of any advertising agreement. Notwithstanding the foregoing, PJV will use reasonable efforts to accommodate any change requests submitted with at least ten business days advance notification.
- Unless otherwise specified in an advertising agreement, placement of advertisements is in the sole discretion of the PJV.
- The PJV is not obligated to return advertising material to agency or advertiser, and the PJV is not responsible for any damage to or loss of any advertisements, copy, or other material provided by agency or advertiser.
- All Ads are accepted and published by the PJVentirely on the representation that the agency or advertiser is duly authorized to publish the entire contents and subject matter and shall be jointly andseverally responsible for payment thereof.
- For billing purposes, payment is due before agreed upon advertising dates. Billing is done through an online check-out system. Checks are currently not accepted.
- The PJV shall have no liability for any omission of an advertisement or portion of an advertisement once the ad is approved to go live.
- In the event an Ad campaign is not run as scheduled, the PJV’s sole responsibility shall be, in its discretion, to (a) provide the advertiser a refund for Ads not run; (b) run the advertiser’s campaign at a later date; or (c) run the advertiser’s Ads ina different position of the PJV’s choice. The PJVwill not, in any event, be liable for any general,consequential or special damages, including,but not limited to, lost income or profits. In noevent will the PJV’s liability to the agency oradvertiser exceed the amounts paid or payable by the advertiser under the applicable advertising agreement. The PJV shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for any failure occasioned because of accidents, fires, strikes, work stoppages, system outages, other circumstances beyond the PJV’s control, or extraordinary new events that preclude the PJV from fulfilling any advertising agreement. In such an event, the effected advertising agreement will be suspended during the period of inability to perform and the terms extended for a like period. Neither party will have any liability to the other because of such suspension. Unintentional or inadvertent failure of the PJV to fulfill advertising shall not operate as a breach of the advertising agreement.
- Agency or advertiser may not cancel any insertion order without 30 days prior written notice to PJV. 12. By placing advertising with the PJV, advertiser and agency agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Revised August 2012
Latest posts by Parajunkee (see all)
- Audiobook Review: The Program – May 21, 2013
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau – May 20, 2013
- Feature & Follow #149 – May 16, 2013
- Ten Tips for New Bloggers – May 16, 2013
- The Adventures of Evil Book Blogger Ep. 1 – May 15, 2013
- PJV News: Hot Books Releasing Today – May 14, 2013
- Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler – May 13, 2013
- Feature & Follow #148 – May 9, 2013
- Twitter Etiquette – May 9, 2013
- My Favorite Book is become a movie…an obsession story. – May 8, 2013