Happy Mardi Gras everyone. And what better way to celebrate the holiday with a tribute to one of my favorite Alpha Males on the Big Screen…
“John McClane is known for his unwavering manliness and his philosophies of biblical proportions.”
I shiver to think what would happen if John McClane came to New Orleans during Mardi Gras. But, I do believe he would enjoy the festivities. And what better way to celebrate Mardi Gras then with a chance to “catch” something! We are throwing a $25 Fandango gift card to one lucky U.S. winner. (See Rafflecopter Below)
I was asked to share my action-packed lifestyle — and really us book readers are about as action-packed as the last Urban Fantasy book we read. But, I do happen to get a little crazy during Carnival. Busting through streets filled with drunken revelers, leaping after floats with plastic cups on the brain, defending my group from roving ten year old boys that are intent on stealing that pair of thong underwear that was intended for my mom….
Happy Mardi Gras Ya’ll. Share your action-packed stories in comments to get in the DIE HARD mood.
Pay special attention to the last option in Rafflecopter. 20th Century Fox wants you to share you favorite John McClane lines. Tweet them out using the hashtag #BookofJohnMcClane and you can get an extra entry each day.
This post brought to you in partnership with 20th Century Fox Fan Network Powered by SocialChorus. #DieHard #Spon
Latest posts by Parajunkee (see all)
- Feature & Follow #149 – May 16, 2013
- Ten Tips for New Bloggers – May 16, 2013
- The Adventures of Evil Book Blogger Ep. 1 – May 15, 2013
- PJV News: Hot Books Releasing Today – May 14, 2013
- Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler – May 13, 2013
- Feature & Follow #148 – May 9, 2013
- Twitter Etiquette – May 9, 2013
- My Favorite Book is become a movie…an obsession story. – May 8, 2013
- ‘Til The World Ends (Anthology) by Julie Kagawa , Ann Aguirre and Karen Duvall – May 7, 2013
- Hot Books Releasing Today – May 7, 2013