My blogging tip for today is all about the images. Humans are visual creatures and an image is an added bonus to attract a reader into staying instead of JUMPING aka BOUNCING away. This is why it is always suggested to add a stimulating image to your posts. Hence the book blogger’s propensity for the casual animated gif. Yet, with the fear of copyright infringement and male models suing you for back wages…we, bloggers, can be a little reticent about posting an image.
My suggestion would be, the Free Stock Exchange. Check it out when you are looking for a great image. Always credit the photographer and watch the rights at the bottom of the image. A lot of time all they wish is to be notified.
Check out the Stock.XCHNG
Latest posts by Parajunkee (see all)
- Audiobook Review: The Program – May 21, 2013
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau – May 20, 2013
- Feature & Follow #149 – May 16, 2013
- Ten Tips for New Bloggers – May 16, 2013
- The Adventures of Evil Book Blogger Ep. 1 – May 15, 2013
- PJV News: Hot Books Releasing Today – May 14, 2013
- Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler – May 13, 2013
- Feature & Follow #148 – May 9, 2013
- Twitter Etiquette – May 9, 2013
- My Favorite Book is become a movie…an obsession story. – May 8, 2013