I would like to share with you the scariest book that I’ve ever read.
PJ’s QUICKIE REVIEW:
If you ask me today what monster lurks in my closet and scares the crap out of me, it will always be the same. Aliens. The reason for my fear: Whitley Strieber. I have never experienced such a strong reaction than when I read Streiber’s books. Streiber’s account of his true life experience involving alien abductions had me sleeping with the lights on for a month and literally coming to realize what it means to be terrified all the while engrossed and riveted by his words. Believe his account or not, but you have to read his story and judge for yourself.
Q: What is the monster lurking in your closet?
Latest posts by Parajunkee (see all)
- Feature & Follow #150 – May 23, 2013
- Blogging 101 Presentation – May 23, 2013
- Gag Worthy Cliches – May 22, 2013
- Audiobook Review: The Program – May 21, 2013
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau – May 20, 2013
- Feature & Follow #149 – May 16, 2013
- Ten Tips for New Bloggers – May 16, 2013
- The Adventures of Evil Book Blogger Ep. 1 – May 15, 2013
- PJV News: Hot Books Releasing Today – May 14, 2013
- Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler – May 13, 2013