The Vampire Challenge 2011
This is the official sign-up post for the Parajunkee’s View Vampire Challenge 2011. If ya’ll haven’t noticed I have a little thing for vampires. What? You didn’t know that? Well, I do. A smidge of a vampire obsession. Just a smidge. So, this years reading challenge…Vampires. Please join in, vampires are not out…never!!!
- Post about this challenge on your blog stating that you are participating. That post is the link that you will include in the Mr. Linky below. The link should be the post link not just your blog link.
- Grab the button and display it in the post (use grab code underneath the button) or on your sidebar so others can join in the fun.
- Challenge goes from January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011
- The challenge is to read 20 books that have a vampire as a main character, either protag or antagonist
- Post your reviews on the Review Post: http://www.parajunkee.com/2011/01/vampire-challenge-review-link-up.html
Q: Can I read more than 20?
A: You can read as many as you want.
Q: Do I have to have a blog?
A: No, you don’t have to. If you would like to sign up using an online profile go ahead and do that, just post in the comments section the books you’ve read.
Q: Do I have to know what books I’m going to read ahead of time?
A: No you do not. Pick them as you go, or have them all mapped out, it is up to you.
Q: Do I have to stick to a particular genre?
A: Nope, as long as it has a vampire as a main character.
Q: If the book is about werewolves, but their is a vampire in it does that count?
A: The vampire needs to be a main character. If there is a slight reference to a vampire in the novel that doesn’t count.
Q: Can I join up whenever I feel like it?
A: If you thought you could do it, you could join up in December 2011…no restrictions
Q: Will their be monetary compensation for those that complete the challenge.
A: Nope, just the undeniable glory of having completed a vampiric milestone.
Latest posts by Parajunkee (see all)
- The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau – May 20, 2013
- Feature & Follow #149 – May 16, 2013
- Ten Tips for New Bloggers – May 16, 2013
- The Adventures of Evil Book Blogger Ep. 1 – May 15, 2013
- PJV News: Hot Books Releasing Today – May 14, 2013
- Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler – May 13, 2013
- Feature & Follow #148 – May 9, 2013
- Twitter Etiquette – May 9, 2013
- My Favorite Book is become a movie…an obsession story. – May 8, 2013
- ‘Til The World Ends (Anthology) by Julie Kagawa , Ann Aguirre and Karen Duvall – May 7, 2013